- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Feb 25 2019 - Mar 03 2019
- Time: 13:00 - 23:00
- Live Trivia w/ Geeks Who Drink
- Jan 16 2019 - Jan 01 2020
- 2:00 am - 4:00 am
Castle Rock Craft Beer Week!
Join us for our own Castle Rock Craft Beer Week! It will run Feb. 25th through March 3rd. Come support all five our your local craft breweries this week with a Passport Program with Prizes, Free Trolley Rides and More!
THE PASSPORT PROGRAM:
– Drink 1 full sized pint at ALL 5 of the Castle Rock breweries: (Rockyard, 105 West, Burly, Wild Blue Yonder, and Iron Mule) get your passport stamped/punched at each to receive your CRCBW collector glass! (Supplies Limited)
– Drink 5 full sized pints at ALL 5 of the Castle Rock Breweries: get your passport stamped/punched at each to receive a 1 FREE PINT at each of the 5 breweries punch card!
PASSPORT RULES: Must be 21+ to participate, passport is only good for one person and cannot be shared, brews must be a full sized pint as samples/flights do not count, must drink responsibly and not consume all 5 in one visit 😉 glassware available while supplies last, prize requirements must be completed by the last day of the Craft Beer Week – March 3rd to be awarded.
FREE TROLLEY SERVICES:
– Free trolley rides with pick up and drop off services while looping to all 5 breweries on the following days:
Paintbrush Park – Meadows Area
Founders Park – Founders Area
Wrangler Park – Terrain Area
BREWERY LOOP ONLY